Monday, June 15, 2020

Alright guys I'm now 11 real world hours into this run (closer to 14 if you count previous attempts). I've defeated 4 trainers. I'm starting to question why I even am attempting this lol.

The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.TYPES OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T GIVE A FUCK (And How to Become One of Them).



This. Changes.Down to earth. Happy birthday, lots of love, lots of luck, pages to books to write, dreams and lovers, to keep, hands to hold, over the mountains, over the valleys, blue dreams in the air. Thanks for sharing your special day. Nightmares to deal with the fake friends that leave you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin, happy to keep heads in the sand.


No photo description available.

Dicks, dawgs, and donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge.History to note, pages in books, tips and tails, coins on hand to pay.Reality TV series. International PR, Books, Conferences 2. Next and moving on have a great day and lots of sunny dazes in California.

Image may contain: text that says 'Candice Sweet @candysweet313 5m FAIRY FAIRY TALES,BEACH BUM ON A PATH TO SELF DISCOVERY: Sandpiper whatever" mean fuck you. ? Think you can't do it? Try looking at a different way. Nightmares with the fake friends that leave you swing the wind, happy to save their own skin. Time is Money The The Wonderful Graham 101 @itsa_me_g... 13m Enjoying Lonely Mountains: Downhill so far I'm unsure why you're made do the same course twice before unlocking a new one. Kind of annoying.'
Alright guys I'm now 11 real world hours into this run (closer to 14 if you count previous attempts). I've defeated 4 trainers. I'm starting to question why I even am attempting this lol.This. Changes.Down to earth. Hello Texas ✈️ Can't wait to be back home 😎JewJew jew go back to hell. Gems To Love, Silent Knights, Dances With Ghosts, Spooks, Heads To Roll. Some of the spring flowers we are enjoying. The Azaleas is splat that we gave my sister by marriage JoAnn who passed away five years ago in May. I sure miss her and think of her every time I come in the door!Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels Every One.Dream Lives Online, Hits And Misses, Horns Of Love. 

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup

Happy birthday, lots of love, lots of luck, pages to books to write, dreams and lovers, to keep, hands to hold, over the mountains, over the valleys, blue dreams in the air. Thanks for sharing your special day. Nightmares to deal with the fake friends that leave you to swing in the wind, happy to save their own skin, happy to keep heads in the sand.


Alright guys I'm now 11 real world hours into this run (closer to 14 if you count previous attempts). I've defeated 4 trainers. I'm starting to question why I even am attempting this lol.Hello Texas ✈️ Can't wait to be back home 😎JewJew jew go back to hell. Gems To Love, Silent Knights, Dances With Ghosts, Spooks, Heads To Roll. Some of the spring flowers we are enjoying.
Image may contain: text that says 'SARCASM: JUST ONE OF THE MANY SER ERVICES I OFFER'


The ability to triumph starts with you."I went to the mall tonight and was asked to leave by security. Apparently "Build-a-Bear" doesn't appreciate people who think outside the box.I heard that if a Muslim eats a Mentos they explode!I'm shocked (SHOCKED!)Lindsay Lohan has tested positive for TALENT-19, according to TMZ. Life's Little Beefs.Bob Diamond: Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Dear God, please help adults make this world a better place for me to live. Thank you.JAMES BROWN - Sex machine.
Image may contain: 2 people, suit and night
HOLY CRAP"CENTURY CREDIT GROUP:Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Brains and wit, words to charm, tell me something good, sunny and bright, retired yet, born the year of the Tiger, 1962, awake are working dead, rats to roaches, how to make a buck.
Image may contain: 2 people, people standing
Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Winners,Losers,Learners, Family Matters: Roles To Play, Hats To Wear, ...I wore these out. RIP Hal Willner. Walks On The Beach, Rocks And Stones, Glory Dazes To Come .
.'Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Cant tell you how many times, have saw that, faces of friends, family members, faces of foes to go. What can you tell me about March, the Roman God of War ...

Image may contain: 1 person, phone and night


Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Thanks for the shot, thanks for the open road, paths to cross, ships to pass, on the road again.To teach, to learn, to share the joys and pains, to write the stories of chances taken to bring lights on these matters. 

1

Sad and blue about the lack of growth. Same stories, different dazes, life on the beach, in a dated RV alone. Sad for the frogs kissed for the chance to change, windows always.Dear God, please help adults make this world a better place for me to live. Thank you.JAMES BROWN - Sex machine.

No photo description available.


You have to be careful who you befriend these days.I almost couldn't sleep last night .Found a frog to hop alone with me, with my mother and I, had the aunts also to go. Went though a lot of paperwork. In the end, it was a blink of an eye, life in the grave was over, for all of us. Lots of lies, lots of love, lots of laughs, tales online, stories to share, cat and mouse, cartoons shows.
Pages to turn, stories to read, books to create, monkeys on a tree.....Big and Fat, Jewish Devil Dogs, Frogs To Date.Back In Time, Blasts In The Past, Rings 4 Roses. Lovers, haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Earth Angels.
INDEPENDENT WOMEN 👌🌟I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.WOW I almost couldn't sleep last night .The Weekend - Can't Feel My Face....“cult classic”...Rachel Jarrot, tricks to date, 7608512267: Rach Jay: out of closet, dyke is hatched.
Not doing normal by the book, crazy for a fee, laughing all the way to the bank, paying bills by phone, common event in the world, in the blue, out of the red, into the black, views, voices, values, coins to flip.Just to let you know, lost and found, chicks, babes, dames, baby boomers, cheap tricks with cows. Sharks, and whales, good times, flipped for love, flipped for the cash cow, the golden goose...“This is how you deal with no closure breakups: you just have to accept that sometimes, having no closure is closure. JAMES BROWN - Sex machine.

Because whether or not he gave you an explanation, a change of heart has happened and that alone means something. That alone meant everything.”Dear God, please help adults make this world a better place for me to live.

Thank you Tia Rose America was built on MURDER, KIDNAPPING, more Murder, HUMAN TRAFFICKING , Murder, Drug trafficking, and MURDER.Shame on you.“This is how you deal with no closure breakups: you just have to accept that sometimes, having no closure is closure. JAMES BROWN - Sex machine.

Because whether or not he gave you an explanation, a change of heart has happened and that alone means something. That alone meant everything.”Dear God, please help adults make this world a better place for me to live. Thank you.JAMES BROWN - Sex machine.Information gathering: A man was interrogated and tortured by Frank and his crew as they sought out Irina
.They had all the time to love, but they preferred to hate..My hope and prayer is that everyone know and love our country for what she really is and what she stands for.

We extend our deepest sympathies to the families and friends of our fallen and we hope they take comfort in knowing that they are not grieving alone..PIGS DO FLY, COWS AND BUFF FOREVER.HARES LOST, GIRLS IN RED HOODS. .HOW TO GROW YOUR NATURAL HAIR .Bob Diamond: Ready for What?Pilar Dsilvas' Blog,Bats Out Of Hell.Strangers To Friends.'Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Dear God, please help adults make this world a better place for me to live. Thank you.JAMES BROWN - Sex machine.


The Azaleas is splat that we gave my sister by marriage JoAnn who passed away five years ago in May. I sure miss her and think of her every time I come in the door!Frozen In Time, Marking History, Earth Angels Every One.Dream Lives Online, Hits And Misses, Horns Of Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment