Thursday, February 25, 2021

Blessings & Peace be to you & all your great Ancient Nations & Wisdoms.

 UNDRESSED: SO TRUE .I’M NOT UPSET THAT YOU LIED TO ME, I’M UPSET THAT FROM NOW ON I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU.ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES.Where is My Mind .




Everything is "racist" now. No more Zip-a-de-doo-dah ...Peter Pan, Micky Mouse.Blessings & Peace be to you & all your great Ancient Nations & Wisdoms.Everyone who receives will have the opportunity... Public Group.The Doctor is in the house!



I’m good.. Hopefully I don’t have to take my animals and go somewhere else.. Blessed day to all.. be safe and warm wherever you are today.Conversation Starter ·Life is all we do with passion....the rest is to kill the time . A wise man hears one word and understands two.Everyone who receives will have the opportunity... Public Group.The Doctor is in the house!


'COME AND TAKE A WALK ON THE WILD SIDE.'A good example has twice the value of good advice.
Head Counts (Riverside)Rachel Jarrot (rachrach1010) on Childbirth is a painful thing, --History Across The Lines, Rainbow Racers.Daily Gifts, Open Eyes.Lights to shine, darkness needed, all the time, at night. Lucky bets, lucky dreams, lovers and haters, hats to wear, over time and space.  Love Songs.INDEPENDENT WOMEN.To say, in waves of words, the thing you wrote, fucked me up, was hard to take it.Blessings & Peace be to you & all your great Ancient Nations & Wisdoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment