Saturday, October 28, 2023

But with so many years having gone by with no time spent between us I have given up all hope. Please if you still want me... Not even sure if you do.

Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: I support impeachment.


Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude. As God forgives us, practice forgiveness of Others and Self."FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.
To get rid of rats, inspect for signs of rat activity, remove food sources and nesting materials, seal the gaps and cracks rats use to access ... Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.FaceTime: Sinners And Saints,Sons To Shine: Diamonds, Or Not.


Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare.But, despite my grey areas. I have my lines.


Natural Ways to Get Rid of Rats.

Once Bitten By Snakes, “Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My .Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades..Ran Out Of Fucks To Give: I support impeachment.

Some homeowners may prefer DIY methods to repel rats from their houses. The downside of these DIY methods is that they don’t last as long, so you’ll have to keep reapplying them.

  • Black pepper is repulsive to rats and will send them running in the other direction.
  • Eucalyptus or Peppermint oil can repel rats because they hate the smell.
  • Another way to use a rat’s sense of smell against them is to plant peppermint and catnip in strategic places.
  • Diatomaceous earth is non-toxic to humans, but it can dry out rats until they die.

As a last resort I used the baking soda method with huge success. The rats avoided all the other traps. They didn't take the flour & baking soda recipe, but when I swapped the flour for same quantity bread crumbs, they devoured the lot. Over a period of 5 days replenishing the bait, all the rats disappeared. I suspect I had about 6 rats and a couple of mice ( as observed on a night cam). These rats were burrowing under a shed floor slab, and harassing our dogs. They were industrious diggers creating a huge mess. They had to go.Palm Springs, Family Affairs, Heads To Count, Faces In Herds.Spruce Powers sucks, the solar company, out of Texas, trying to make a buck, a transfer, for a termination, what kind of stupid, would play that game, $30,000 midterm.

'The tip of the condom right after you nut'Brandywine .Expired listing. No Real Estate Agency, Daniel Evans, option to cancel, does not apply. Dicks. Mr.Espinoza we will have to draft a midterm and there's no exact time frame for when that will be ready.Mountains.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Voided:Assholes On The Roof, Spruce Powers, Solar Panels, Not Santa Clause,Dicks

 'What Every Woman Should Have: Humor.Endless possibilities. Let negative thoughts go. Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude. Stop taking Facebook so seriously, most of your likes come from someone sitting on a toilet.'HAPPY SLAVES ARE FUCKING IDIOTSEverything's so simple, and we make everything so complicated. That's why we're confused."My Memories... My Life ... My Loves... I'm so Thankful for them. This is what I woke up to, this glorious day that God has made .

That did not happen, seller bought the house on a transfer, that was not created to transfer, except to get the solar company, a financial form, to get paid $30,000 for the transfer. Johan Calderón.

Let me call you before I start dating someone... I don't want to start something with someone if there's still a chance you will open that door. It's going to happen soon so please, if the door is open to the real world then let me call...  




I have a lot to give to whoever wants to spend time with me. I've been waiting so long for you to let go of the past and hope you want to talk again... Some may call me a fool but I just have a heart. 
And it has been yours ever since I met you. 

But with so many years having gone by with no time spent between us I have given up all hope. Please if you still want me... Not even sure if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment