Friday, February 4, 2022

The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls. Slugs, Sluts, Snakes,Golan Shahar. 'My Uber drivers got an attitude'.

 Thomas Radke if love isn't the answer you asked the wrong question.Roles to play, dances with dogs, dances with snakes in the grass, dances for life and death. The portal to the realm of Death. To the garden of souls. Slugs, Sluts, Snakes,Golan Shahar. 'My Uber drivers got an attitude'.


Don’t call me angel . Fat And Wide,“whatever” I mean fuck you.DON'T BE AFRAID TO OFFEND THOSE WCL THAT DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE'.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'The baby from Nirvana' 1991 album "Nevermind" is suing the band THAT BABY COULD BE THE STAROFA STAR SHOW CALLED "BABIES I DON'T CARE ABOUT"'


UB40 - Love Songs.Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass. Rednecks, . Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory holes open wide. Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.



May be a meme of dog and text that says 'does he bite no he does much worse. It's gonna be about 20-25 minutes for dark meat'
REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall. 'Stop taking Facebook so seriously, most of your likes come from someone sitting on a toilet.'
Rotten apples, kids and goats, dicks, dawgs, donkeys, cows to roam, pigs and hogs, faces in the crowds. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.'
May be an image of tree and text that says 'Have a very Merry Christmas! AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR PAUL SIMON'
My body sometimes feels sore, but it works.Believe it or not, today is International Skeptics Day.October 13, every year. Simplicity Cremations,not the best place,to be burned after death. Family members, tell the story, how they broke the door. Lots Of Balls In Air: Nuts And Franks, Faces In The HerdsDicks, Dawgs 2. I am an old soul trapped in the 21 century.' Wolves , Snakes And Frogs Tales. ...Just to let you know ,I like to wear wings when I am sad.
May be an image of 1 person

 When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.' Oh hi there. But it's back to reality today.Rainbows to cross, pots of herbs, pots of goals, pots of frogs, ready for the fires. Dances for the lucky breaks, the winds in the tree, notes from the dead. Prayers & Prophecies.


UB40 - Love Songs.Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass. Rednecks, . Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory holes open wide. Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.

Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

Love and hate horns of a goat. Love and devotions from a man for a women, gifts of the old souls floating here today, gone tomorrow. Lessons to learn, about the fun and games in the minds and hearts of the young at heart. Fairies, pixies, earth angels, bikers from New York, gifts of songs and dances for a better daze.
May be an image of text that says 'iMessage Today 7:50PM Delete my number Ima be real with you, it was never saved so ion even know who this is'



Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more. Crooks, Cheaters, Liars:Frank Agresti , Adriana Agresti, Alex Agresti,Juliana Santiago. Tricks traders, dicks, dawgs, bitches in heat, monkeys in pack, monkeys to dodge.Hands, for the good times, lots of joys and pains, lots of lessons to learn, hope for more.Back In Time, Lovers, Haters, Good Time Toads, Paths To Cross.Twists And Turns, Snakes,Spiders Worms: Good Time Frogs, Snakes, Spiders And Worms.Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give.

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Her: "I bet your cock looks really nice in grey sweatpants" Me: "umm yea I guess so"'

Daily Moments .Time.I Will SURVIVE .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.


May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'toasted john @johnistoasted Don't you hate it when you think you see a good parking spot but then you turn the corner and Stuart fucking little is parked there'

CLOWNSTOTHELEFTJOKERSTOTHERIGHTSTUCK.BLOGSPOT.COM.UB40 - Love Songs.Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass. Rednecks, . Life Is A Beach. Black and white, hits and misses, glory holes open wide. Good times, hits and misses, frogs, spiders, and snakes in the grass.

Daily Moments .Time.I Will SURVIVE .UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you.

Is much sexyer than anything else. After you cum you have to talk. Is much sexyer than anything else. After you cum you have to talk. Dail...Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.




HOLY CRAP"Shit Happens, Excuses And Assholes, Things In Common.Yoga bends. Yoga stretches. Yoga realizes is out of shape. Yoga pants.COVER STORY.Change the way you see what is right, with the bumps in the roads. Monkeys swing from dogwood trees, biblical tales to spin,frogs and fools also. you views of joy and pleasures, or wishes to float your boat?Witches, babes, movies hits. Charmed for life.The TRUTH: It may not lead you to where you thought you were going, but it will always lead you somewhere better. Is much sexyer than anything else. After you cum you have to talk. Is much sexyer than anything else. After you cum you have to talk. Angels Calls, History Across The Lines, Rats Racers, Rainbow Readers:Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment